Monday, January 20, 2014

Winter must-haves: 2014

So many trends ongoing this winter, hard to keep up...but my personal winter must haves are 1) fleece jacket reason being it keeps you extremely warm, its like wearing a blanket literally and its gonna help you in these chilly winter days, 2) mirrored sunglasses, and I KNOW this has been a trend since fall but it doesnt seem like its gonna fade, so yeah a total must-have...gives that edge to even the simplest of outfits....
I styled my green fleece jacket with green mirrored sunglasses...
Below is how one of my fave blogger winterinwonderland styled it...simple yet so chic!!!

2 comments:

  1. I really want a pair of mirrored shades! They are just so chic when paired with the right outfit. They look fabulous on you too! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog as well :)

    Best,
    Christina

    looksbylau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep...mirrored sunglasses are a must-have...and thanks for the comment...really need it when ur just starting out..

    ReplyDelete