Monday, January 20, 2014

A pop of ORANGE.

Today we were given a farewell from our college...The reason being We were supposed to have finished 4 years of engineering grad school, be a certified Electronics and Communications Engineer in my case, and being able to write Er. in front of your name (lol, i know it sounds silly) but (oh sigh!) if it was really that easy... So this being a formal event and also winter I was in such a fix what to wear without looking too flashy and also for my outfit not to look drab if i went too casual... So below is what i wore...
I wore a black turtleneck paired with black tights...added wedge knee-length boots to give it a bit of edge...and a grey tailored coat...My favourite part of the outfit is this Orange pashmina shawl that my mom gave me...I turned it into a circle scarf by stitching the ends together cause then its so so easy to wear....this pop of Orange just gave a bit of contrast and colour to an otherwise everyday outfit... 


3 comments:

  1. you are a good blend. a passion based writer, electronic engineer... same goes for me until here, but hey you are also a model! and what next! you happen to be my good friend suvan's sister as well :) keep up the good work. cheers.

    ReplyDelete